Guidelines for organizations to be listed in the Website Directory or CaPS Website
This directory aims to promote materials of websites/organizations relevant to careers and career planning.
- Materials must be relevant to careers and career planning.
- Your organization/website must not be associated with affiliate marketing or click advertising.
If you would like your organization/website to be listed on the website directory, please submit the information to this email email@example.com
In the submission email, the organization should provide:
- The URL to the organization or the program(s) to be promoted.
- A brief description (max. 500 words) of the organization and/or the programs/opportunities to be promoted.
- Contact information: Contact name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address for further inquiries.
- Optional: e-posters/PDFs containing promotional materials (e.g. flyers highlighting selected programs, volunteer opportunities, etc.)
Once the Centre receives the email:
- The Centre will evaluate and approve the materials as the Centre deems appropriate.
- The content may be summarized/rephrased before posting it on the Website Directory.
- If an e-poster (a program/opportunity) is included, it may be promoted on the Centre’s bulletin board and not on the Website Directory.
- If a banner is included, it may be promoted through the Centre’s event/social media channels and not on the Website Directory.
- If you have printed posters or flyers to be promoted, you may send to the Centre by following this guideline.
Please note that McGill CaPS reserves the right to:
- Post, refuse and remove any posting at any time.
- Summarize/rephrase the content for posting purpose.
- Promote submitted materials through channels that the Centre deems appropriate.