Guidelines for organizations to be listed in the External Scholarship Website
In order to be listed on the McGill CaPS External Scholarship Website (https://mcgill.ca/caps/students/resource-centre/scholarship), your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Your organization/website must not be associated with affiliate marketing or advertising.
- Your organization/website must not promote materials enticing students to purchase products/services.
- The scholarship page must clearly outline eligibility criteria, materials needed from applicants, and selection rules.
- The scholarship page does not display advertisements.
- CaPS mainly accepts scholarship postings for students pursuing a degree in Canada only.
- CaPS mainly accepts scholarship postings from associations, foundations and non-profit organizations.
If you would like your organization/website to be listed on the External Scholarship Website, please submit the information to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the submission email, the organization should provide:
- The direct URL containing the scholarship information.
- Contact information – contact name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Optional: PDFs/posters containing promotional information (e.g. 1-page scholarship flyer)
Once the Centre receives the email:
- The Centre
will evaluate and approve the materials as the Centre deems appropriate.
- The content may be summarized/rephrased before posting it on the External Scholarship Website.
- If an e-poster is included, it may be printed out and posted on the Centre’s bulletin board and not on the Website.
- If an e-flyer is included, it may not be promoted.
Please note that McGill CaPS reserves the right to:
- Post, refuse and remove any posting at any time.
- Summarize/rephrase the content for posting purpose.
- Promote submitted materials through channels that the Centre deems appropriate.