Guidelines for promoting materials on CaPS bulletin board and display shelves
The posting policy covers all paper promotional materials on the McGill CaPS’ bulletin board and display shelves.
In order to have your organization’s materials posted on the bulletin board or/and placed on the display shelves, the materials must meet the following criteria:
- The material must contain career related information (i.e. Job/volunteering opportunities, internship/job programs, study or standardized test information, networking or career fair information, study fair or scholarship information, etc.)
- Clearly state the name and the website (if available) of the organization on the printed materials.
- Posters: The size may not exceed 11” x 17”
- Business cards: We may not promote this type of materials.
Quantity of the materials:
- Posters: Maximum 3 copies.
- Flyers: Maximum 50 copies.
- Bookmarks: Maximum 50 copies.
- Magazines: Maximum 50 copies.
- Check with us periodically to send us more materials: email@example.com
All the promotional materials are to send to this mailing address:
Attention: Lisa Lin
Career Planning Service (CaPS)
3600 McTavish, Room 2200
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 0G3
Once the Centre receives the email:
- The Centre
will evaluate and approve the materials as the Centre deems appropriate.
- Posters and flyers may be distributed to other Career Centres on-campus.
Please note that McGill CaPS reserves the right to:
- Post, refuse and remove any posting at any time.